Achievers Resource Solutions, a recruitment agency set up in 1995, is expanding and has several openings for dynamic, energetic and ambitious people. Past recruitment experience is not essential, we’re looking for people who can sell and build relationships with clients and follow through on every opportunity.
As a Recruitment Consultant based in our Balbriggan office, you will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work alongside a hard-working team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your duties & responsibilities will include:
· Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships
· Selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
· Assessing and responding to the needs of each client and ensuring timely delivery
· Managing the full recruitment cycle
· Sourcing and screening candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
· Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and working as part of a passionate team to maximise commercial performance
The Successful Candidate:
· Will have 2 years’ sales experience
· Will have a relevant 3rd Level Degree
· Will have experience in a busy office environment
· Will have excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
· Will have a strong work ethic, commercial acumen, resilience and the drive to achieve goals
· Will be success and results oriented, with the ability to balance tasks successfully
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Recruitment Consultant please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.