Customer Service Sales Executive - Medical Customer Service
€30,000 Plus Bonus Structure (Target Earnings €35,000+), VHI, Life Cover, 20 Days’ Holiday, Well Structured Busy Team Environment, Target Focused - Career Opportunities for Versatile Talent
Normal Work Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm NO WEEKENDS
Are you a passionate Customer Service professional with a talent for sales seeking your next step? Want to take on an engaging role where you can make a positive impact? If so, our client wants to hear from you who will provide you with the knowledge & skills to help you be a top performing Customer Services Sales Executive.
Our client is the established market leader for medical devices company in their specific product categories based in Limerick, which has grown internationally by innovative design in consumer home & professional healthcare products. They are now looking for a Customer Service Sales Executive to join their growing dynamic team whose target is to achieve top class customer satisfaction.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to hone your sales skills to their extensive established customer base both in Ireland and Internationally while directly contributing to your specialist team and our client’s overall success.
As Customer Service Sales Executive, you’ll maintain your daily client relationships by processing their order requirements and increase sales by offering our client’s newest innovative medical products to your customers while developing new business with existing and new clients.
This office-based role with require you to influence customers over the phone to grow their business relationship with the company by understanding each individual requirement.
Your other duties will include:
- Complete a weekly outward call cycle ahead of Field Rep visits with inbound call from customers to handle sales order, product queries, cash collection or any complaints.
- Focus on repeat customers and maintain existing business while developing new opportunities
- Work together with the Field Sales Team Bubby to achieve joint Territory Targets
- Process orders via phone, fax, email and web, generate quotes and collect payments
- Handle customers queries & complaints in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Maintain awareness of market changes and opportunities across your specific customer base
- Feed changes within the market and your customers back to the relevant people in the business by supporting the Field Sales Team with a weekly outward call cycle ahead of visits
- Maximise sales by continually increasing order values, up-selling and cross selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls with good data processing skills to enter customers orders onto SAP Business One to ensure an efficient daily delivery service to valued customers.
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Previous customer service or telesales experience
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Relevant Experience in Call Centre or Retail Experience
- Customer service and sales focused with excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to multi task
- Ability to use your own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
Commercially astute and decisive, as a Customer Service Sales Executive, you will be an excellent communicator who can effectively prioritise tasks. You will also have great persuasion, negotiation and relationship-building abilities.
Previous similar experience in a call centre environment would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Sales Executive (Medical Customer Service), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Sales Executive, Customer Service, Sales Executive, Business Executive, Medical Sales, Pharmacy Sales, Pharmacy Sales Executive, Retail Pharmacy Executive, Business Development Executive, Healthcare Sales Executive, Medical Sales Representative, BDE, Sales.