Our client is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their expanding company in Kilkenny
* Working within a small team (located in Dublin & Kilkenny) to ensure that the day to day functions of the Finance Department are completed Manage the day to day revenue and expenditure cycles including implementation and continuous review of internal financial controls (including reconciliations) appropriate to the business and financial environment of the company.
* Assist in the management of working capital and cash flow, to maintain the ongoing liquidity of the Company
* Responsibility in ensuring compliance in financial and taxation affairs as required by legislation and by Regulators.
* Responsibility for the maintenance of Inter Group transactions across all jurisdictions and in multiple currencies. Completion of year-end audit files, explanations and coordination assistance to external auditors in relation to the annual audit in the first instance and ultimately in relation to the annual audit of the company.
* Assist in the preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly accounts and annual statutory financial reports within strict reporting deadlines. Drive processes that allow for the easy measurement of profitability on individual client service deliverables
* Qualified Accountant with a minimum of five years PQE
* Energetic and solutions- based team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
* Good people communicator
* Self-motivated and detail focused
* Capable of working in a team and in isolation
* Creative and practical in your approach to work
* Excellent PC skills
* Experience in consolidated accounts an advantage
* Experience in dealing with multi-currencies
If you hold suitable experience and would be interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply through the link provided.