FRS Recruitment are currently seeking applications for the position of Farm Service Development Manager. This position if a full-time permanent role.
A progressive agricultural business in the West Cork area is currently recruiting for a Farm Service Development Manager. My client has been servicing the Irish agricultural trade since 1980 and provides a broad range of farm services.
This role will be office based from West Cork and the role will require 1-2 days per week field based.
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for the following duties
* Identify and train suitable operatives to meet the current and future needs.
* Manage existing team of operators.
* Promote and develop a range of farm services to meet the growing demand from farmers in the West Cork area.
* Liaising with accounts and managing debtors.
* Co-ordination of existing service to our customers.
* Previous farm sales experience.
* Good knowledge and experience of farming systems, especially dairying.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to grow and develop the existing business.
* Experience of managing staff.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439 ( business hours only )