Business Development Executive
Our client is a Chemical Distribution Company based in Dublin and looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team. Covering the 32 counties, the successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling into the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Electronics and Chemical industry sectors.
This is an exciting role for a dynamic and target driven individual with a proven track record of developing business in these sectors.
· Seeking and developing new business opportunities
· Servicing existing client accounts
· Maximise sales revenue, margin and performance by driving business growth and achieving positive results.
· Reporting weekly activities and sales as required
· Relevant administrative tasks as needed
· Respond to and follow up sales enquiries promptly.
· Ensuring customer requirements are clear and understood
· Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
· Customer review meetings - at regular frequencies
· Forecasting and tracking of key metrics
· Attending supplier meetings and trade shows
· Contribute to the development of new product lines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Tenacious business development professional with strong relationship building skills
· Flexible, target driven, personable, commercially astute, detail orientated, and ambitious
· Track record of meeting / exceeding targets
· History of new business development and forging mutually rewarding relationships
· Confident and service oriented, with excellent listening and negotiating skills. Candidate should also be objective focused and have good sales closing skills.
· Strong IT / Computer skills
· Full drivers licence
Salary and Benefits:
Strong salary and commission structure, car and expenses. Pension scheme.