The successful candidates will be either qualified or part qualified Accountants and have a number of years of experience in dealing with personal and corporate clients.
The successful candidate will be required to work within our Audit and Accounts Department on a portfolio of mixed clients.
The role will include:
* Prepare accounts to review stage by partner
* Prepare audit work to completion stage for review by partner Prepare sole trader and partnership accounts
* Supervision of other staff members
* Preparation and management of Corporation tax returns and other tax returns at times
* Liaising with clients on a regular basis
* Key attributes expected in successful applicants include: Excellent attention to detail and good technical skills
* Strong time management skills
* Excellent communication skills, both with staff and clients