GM Marketing Ireland Limited is a leading all Ireland FMCG sales and distribution company. We are a progressive team who have been leaving an individual stamp on the distribution scene since 1999.
We pride ourselves in Taking Products Places and specialise in selling and distributing leading grocery, pharmacy and foodservice brands. Working with global brands, we distribute through a highly effective and well established network to retailers and wholesalers throughout Ireland.
Our success is achieved through our market intelligence, our people, their passion and the relationships they create and maintain.
Ideal candidates will be based within the midlands ideally Co. Kildare, Westmeath or Longford.
- Responsibility for a given territory to include retail and wholesale customers within this area following a specified journey plan
- Selling a portfolio of products and brands as outlined by key customer
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Build rapport with customers and showing how the products best meets their needs
- Maintain a high level of contact with customers once a sale has been made to secure repeat business
- Auditing of business on an ongoing basis using systems provided
- Placement of product support POS materials and ensuring best placement for products listed
- Build sound and beneficial relationships on behalf of the company
- Implement brand and company business plans as required
Key experience and skills needed:
- 3 years recent experience in the dry grocery category specifically dealing with Dunnes Stores, Musgrave Retail Partners Supervalu/Centra and the independent symbol group stores within the territory stated. Please do not apply if the above is not applicable.
- A highly motivated and proactive sales person
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Career-orientated and results-driven
- Confident communicator with excellent relationship-building skills
- 2 years’ sales experience in a FMCG environment
- Excellent IT skills
Please note that application will only be considered if the application form which is available by emailing email@example.com. CV’s will not be accepted by way of application for this role.