* International Manufacturer
* Superb Training & Package
* Household Brand !!
The Role: This territory sales manager role is to prospect independent hardware, DIY and garden stores, with some dealings with wholesalers. The role is an even split between account management and new business development, selling to store owners, managers and buyers. You will be rewarded by superb training and a fantastic working atmosphere in a company which rewards its top performers with trips abroad, all-expenses paid staff conferences and a comprehensive remuneration package.
The Company: This well-known brand has been established for over eighty years and is a household name. They are part of a global operation and have a turnover more than �60 million. This division manufactures a full range of interior and exterior finishing products and leads the market in terms of quality and price. They now seek a new Territory Sales Manager to cover Galway, Mayo and Roscommon.
For this Territory Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Strong field sales skills
* You will come from an FMCG, DIY or consumables sales background
* Sales into DIY/Hardware retailers is preferred
* Sharp/well-presented and enthusiastic candidates with a great attitude are preferred
Benefits of this Territory Sales Manager role:
* €32-38k Base Salary
* + 12% Commission
* Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car
* iPad, iPhone, Pension, Healthcare