As Digital Marketing Manager to take over the marketing of our client’s flagship software product and grow recurring revenues.
Our client are a growing technology company with ambitious plans to grow in 2018 and beyond. This would be a fantastic time to join a very promising business offering great career potential.
What you’ll do:
* Work with the Management and Product teams to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy
* Evaluate and research potential customer requirements, lookalike audiences, market conditions and competitor’s data to identify key target segments.
* Devise analytical strategies to generate new, high-quality leads for the Pro product(s) to be converted to a paying subscription
* Develop and manage data driven digital marketing campaigns
* Manage the marketing budget covering paid search, SEO and PPC
* Manage online brand, social media strategy and product campaigns
* Help plan and manage trade shows and events relevant to the strategies and campaigns developed
* 3-5 Years’ experience in digital marketing for SaaS companies in B2B / IT productivity
* Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
* Strong analytical skills and experience in data-driven marketing activities
* Experience in managing successful performance marketing and DEM campaigns
* Excellent time management and project prioritisation skills
* Desire to work in a fast pace, start-up environment
* Ability to communicate effectively via video conferencing
* Familiarity with IT networks and tools
* Knowledge of additional languages on top of a very good English
* Availability to travel extensively in the United States and Europe
* Experience in planning and managing trade shows and events relevant to the strategies and campaigns developed
Our client are offering a really competitive package along with very strong career progression for the right candidate. Please get in touch for more details.