THE ROLE: Selling service contracts for passenger lifts and elevators, the new
Service Sales Manager will be expected to consult daily with any business that has a lift or escalator. This role will involve dealing with facilities and buildings managers in a largely new business capacity, with some accounts being passed to you.
THE COMPANY: Established over 50 years and with operations worldwide, our clients are one of the world’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and installers of elevator and escalator systems. The company boasts a great array of products and their core business is elevators and escalators. Established as a company in Ireland since the late 1960’s the company is presently seeking to increase their sales presence in Ireland hence this new vacancy for a Service Sales Manager.
FOR THIS SERVICE SALES MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales experience
* A track record of selling a service preferred but not essential
* You will have exceptional B2B sales experience with excellent presentation skills
* You must be professional and extremely well presented
BENEFITS OF THIS SERVICE SALES MANAGER ROLE:
* Basic Salary: €40,000 basic
* Commission: €10,000 - €15,000 +
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
LOCATION: Covering 32 counties – the ideal candidate will be based around Dublin
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!