Customer Service Executive
€Basic Plus Benefits including Commission
If you’re a determined customer service professional with a great telephone manner, this is an amazing opportunity to progress your career with a well-established business.
Our client provides innovative hearing care solutions across the island of Ireland. They are now looking for a Customer Service Executive to join them in Citywest.
This is a brilliant opportunity to learn, grow and succeed with a thriving organisation. Experience in the industry is not necessary, as full training will be provided.
- Extremely competitive OTE
- Modern offices
- Develop your career with a growing, thriving business in an exciting sector
- Plenty of opportunities to develop sales and your commission
- Advance your professional skills
- A diverse workload
- A talented and friendly team
What You Need:
- At least two years’ customer service experience
- A great telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach
- Strong team-working skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
As a Customer Service Executive, you’ll promote the benefits of our client’s range of hearing care solutions to customers and book in appointments with Audiologists.
In this fast-moving role, you will:
- Work with branches, clinics, and Dispensers
- Follow up on leads and enquiries
- Proactively contact prospective customers
- Discuss customers hearing requirements and book them appointments with Audiologists
- Ensure that KPIs and targets are achieved
To apply for the role of Customer Service Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Executive, Telesales Executive, Telesales Rep, Customer Sales Advisor, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Executive, Customer Service Agent, Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Advisor, Lead Generation Executive, Sales.