Location: : Must be living in North Tipperary or Kilkenny to apply for the role
Permanent Sales Role + Basic Salary, Bonus/Comm, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone etc
Wurth Ireland are part of a Global Brand name who are leaders in the field of supplying consumables to the Construction, Wood Working, Metal and Automotive Industries.
We are currently going through an expansion phase and need to recruit a Sales Representative for Tipperary/Kilkenny selling into the existing metal customer base in the area and also growing the existing customer base.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Developing new key accounts
• Managing existing key accounts
• Maximising sales and profitability for the company
• Achieve your personal and company sales targets within your territory
• Provide solutions to your customers needs
• Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
• Pursue payment of over due customer debts
• Managing daily process through our in-house Ipad lead Sales System
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Effective and clear communicator
• Motivated and driven to succeed
• Attention to detail
• Ability to identify opportunities to develop business
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with and manage digital sales systems
A full clean driving license is essential.
Proven successful sales experience is not essential as full training will be provided, however, industrial experience or relevant sales experience is still advantageous.
Over All Package.
Consists of a
• Basic Wage
• Food Allowance
• Expensed Company Car
• Subsidised Mobile Phone
• Home Fax/Scanner/Printer
• Bonus and Commission
• Incentives throughout the year
OTE Year 1 = €33,000 plus