Sales Executive – Salary €30K-50K OTE - (Product Sales)
About us: Syntec act as a distributor for major international laboratory brands that are market leaders in their specific sectors. Our primary focus is on the Pathology sector in Ireland but we have also built up a substantial customer base in the Research, Pharmaceutical and Food Industry sectors.
• Arrange appointments with Medical Scientists and Pathologists;
• Presentations to Medical Scientists, Pathologists and purchasing staff in Hospitals;
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers
• Work closely together with Customer Service team on price quotations, pricing, orders samples and customer issues;
• Keep track of sample usage by customer.
• Work closely together with the senior management and Customer Service team on price quotations, pricing, orders samples and customer issues;
• Communicate price setting and working on contract agreements with new prospects according the set framework;
• Regularly attend company meetings, Product Training with our Suppliers internationally, presentations and monthly briefings to Managing Director;
• Keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company / Suppliers and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations.
Activities and Duties Include
• Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products;
• Keep informed of new developments in Health Service.
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area;
• Work with Managing Director to plan how to approach contacts and create effective business plans for making sales in a particular area;
Personal skills/ Competences
• Is professional and credible;
• Delivers on commitments;
• Demonstrates professional maturity at all times.
• Understands personal impact on profitability;
• Applies knowledge to maximize market share;
• Understands and uses key business indicators.
• Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
Knowledge and technical skills required
• At minimum a degree in a science subject preferably related to a Laboratory Science discipline.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record;
• Must have a full clean driving License.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
What we offer
• A challenging position within a fast-growing company in the medical device industry with 2 divisions selling both Internationally and in Ireland
• Good remuneration package
Would you like to be part of this fast growing, dynamic and most innovative company in the medical device industry and are you looking for a challenging and outstanding career opportunity? If you feel you possess the required qualifications, we invite you to apply on this website.