A unique opportunity to join a technology business with hugely ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will manage the vision of a brand new product within a highly innovative environment.
My client offers multiple solutions including a Mobile Network Scanner and Remote Network Monitoring Software. My client’s expertise allows them to leverage their unique technical insights to advance and already market leading product range. With rapid growth plans and ambitions to grow a large Dublin based team, my client are a very attractive proposition.
What you’ll do...
* Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth.
* Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
* Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
* Scope and prioritise product development activities based on business and customer impact.
* Coordinate with engineering teams to deliver with a quick time-to-market with optimal resources.
* Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
* Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
* Proven work experience of at least 3 years in product management.
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
* Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
* Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional capabilities would be fantastic:
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience with Social Media, Marketplace or other Peer-to-peer platforms is highly considered.
* Experience in working in fast-paced growing companies or startups.
* Knowledge of additional languages on top of very good English.
There is a fantastic package on offer for the successful candidate. Please get in touch for full details.