If you are looking to progress your career within Ireland’s fast-growing data center industry, take a look at what we have to offer. You might have met your match!
Interxion Ireland have a fantastic opportunity for Site Engineers to join our growing Operations Team
Working autonomously within the team, the engineer will receive excellent training in data center operations including cabling, cooling systems, BMS and the general running of the data center. Excellently remunerated and with great career opportunities, this role would be ideal for someone who has a keen interest in working with a fast paced, dynamic and growing Company
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Installation & supervision of customer equipment in the data center
- Escalations, corrective and preventative maintenance and incident co-ordination
- Focus on Customer satisfaction service delivery including SLA’s, reporting, customer service meetings, audits and ongoing operational improvements
- Maximize efficiency of Operations by utilizing all available systems and technologies
- Consistently strive to develop and increase skills & expertise
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Previous experience working in an critical environment is desirable
- Cabling and/or fiber experience
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
It would be great but not required if you had:
- Knowledge of BMS, UPS, CRACS or Chillers
- ICT Support experience
- Experience working with the installation of lighting of fire systems
- Other European languages an advantage
- Previous experience working within a data center is a distinct advantage
Our training will help you to get to where you want to go and our benefits will make sure you feel valued as an important part of our team.
So why wait – apply now to join our growing team
For more information, you can apply in confidence via this website.