The Project Manager is responsible for sales management of a portfolio of existing clients and for developing new prospects across the island of Ireland.
My client is a market leading packaging specialist with a production facility in Ireland. They are very well regarded across the industry and offer bespoke and tailored solutions for a range of clients covering multiple sectors.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will be as follows:
* The Project Manager responsible for an agreed sales turnover, margin and prospection level.
* Effectively managing the customer pool with the constant drive to develop new prospects.
* Maintain the satisfaction of all customers and manage all aspects of the customer relationship inside the company (supply chain / KPI).
* The role has the support of various functional services, including general administration, technical support and marketing functions.
* Research potential new customers both by using leads generated from Marketing, and by generating own leads (e.g. through networking, carrying out store checks, etc.).
* Keeps contact with, and information on, design agencies.
* Is very active and present on the market, attending relevant conferences and seminars.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following profile:
* Tenacious person, keen to develop new opportunities in the shrink sleeve market.
* A successful background (5 years minimum) ideally in a similar role within the packaging sector.
* Ideally with experience of print technologies, and with knowledge of various packaging market sectors (e.g. food, drink, spirits, cosmetics).
* Ability to manage projects from start to finish, working with multi-discipline teams across Europe
* Happy to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Multilingual. Speaks English and good level of French.
There is a very competitive package on offer. The successful candidate will have flexibility to work from home or the Dublin based office as they choose.