Sales Analyst required to be responsible for following up with Microsoft Partners to track the pipeline of opportunities generated by the multinational sales team. This is for a global (and growing) sales & marketing company.
Experience / Skills Required
- Strong reporting / Excel skills and the ability to communicate clearly is essential.
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Dynamics CRM
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Able to report weekly and monthly results to Microsoft and the client in written and verbal formats
- A general knowledge of the IT industry is a bonus.
You will be supporting a large multinational sales team. You will be given training. This requires an immediate start date. If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch immediately.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.