Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation professional who will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to meet set performance metrics, in a dynamic and fast-paced growth environment. You will support all activities that identify Sales qualified Leads and Opportunities, and will sort, prioritize, and analyse these potential merchant leads. As a Demand Generation Agent, you will have keen analytical and research skills, and be highly familiar with eCommerce and Social Media platforms. In this role, you will be part of the Merchant Services Team tasked with securing new business across a broad range of organisations that sell online.
- Research prospects, navigating corporate structures to identify Decision makers and generate interest to create Sales ready opportunities
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Set up, manage and run social media profiles including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and Social Media platforms
- Identify and pursue new opportunities in order to fulfil challenging weekly/ monthly/ quarterly targets
- Continue training and education to keep pace with product modifications, industry changes and sales knowledge
- Participate in special projects (as needed) and perform other duties as assigned to contribute to overall sales and team results
- Demonstrate commitment and engagement through (and not limited to) seeking out additional responsibilities, volunteering for special projects, leading by example and in sharing knowledge and best practices, with flexibility and adaptability.
- Utilize our CRM system to document, track and monitor prospecting activities including phone calls, Live chat, email exchange, social media posts and engagements, Lead and Account intelligence alongside sales opportunities
Languages: Fluent German and English.
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, and experience of using a CRM system an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years sales or business development experience in one or more of the following areas: Internet company, Financial institution, Payments processor, e-Commerce or Telesales SMB telemarketing
- 1+ years of extensive personal or professional experience with social media
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively to deliver results in a highly demanding, fast-paced, team environment that requires flexibility and agility
- Proven ability to research and investigate information quickly, viewing information from alternative perspectives and categorize information that may not easily be interpreted at a glance
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead generation and lead nurturing
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- In-depth knowledge and ability to utilize digital marketing and social media channels to promote marketing campaigns/initiatives and generate interest from target audiences
- Creative & problem solver; organized and multi-tasker; open to new projects and tasks
- Team player with demonstrated ability to succeed in achieving personal, team and company goals, collaborating among cross-functional and supporting teams
- Experience in creating and running webinars an advantage
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.