BioAtlantis Ltd. is expanding and recruiting world class talent in our quest to become a global player in the biostimulant and nutraceutical sectors. We are recruiting a talented technical sales executive who will drive the company’s expansion into Irish and UK markets. The position is based in Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Responsible for implementing and managing all aspects of sales of BioAtlantis’ biostimulant product range in Ireland and UK.
· Develop an in depth understanding of customer needs and requirements
· Develop a strong understanding of the scientific basis for increasing crop growth and yield.
· Transferring agronomic knowledge to customers on BioAtlantis’ biostimulant products.
· Registration of products as required.
· Meet sales targets.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience:
· The role requires an individual with ambition, integrity and drive, coupled to a proven experience in technical sales.
· The candidate should have a third level qualification(s), preferably in the natural sciences.
· Previous experience in the agricultural sector is advantageous, particularly in the area of agronomy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales person to take a lead role in driving the expansion of the company’s customer base. To apply, please send a concise cover letter and clear CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March, 2018 quoting this website and position you are applying for.