Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
Phenomenal package - they pay for the best!
We are currently hiring for an Enterprise Field Account Executive (DACH) to join this renowned SAAS Leader.. With business in more demand than ever and focus on continuing market domination they require experienced Sales Pro to join them NOW!
The Enterprise sales team holds some of the most impressive talent on the market - high achieving, self-driven, hunter minded sales professionals – so if you are looking to work and even compete against the elite, selling a market leading product in a progressive, successful organization then please read on.
As an Enterprise Account Executive will manage your own territory, nurturing a portfolio of major accounts from which you will aim to maximize sales as well as prospect and close new business.
This role will see you:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained.
- Develop and meet accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fluency in German AND English
- 5+ years’ enterprise / major accounts sales experience in B2B, with at least 3 years of B2B SaaS sales experience required.
- Enterprise sales experience is a must
- Proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills at C-level
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year in a leading SaaS organization then apply below for immediate consideration!!