With the recent expansion of Treacys Hotel Group to 5 owned and managed Hotels we are seeking an experienced sales professional for Group Sales & Marketing Manager.
Mentored, supported and reporting to Sales Consultant, Jean O Connell, the successful person will be part of a dynamic team tasked with driving the sales to the 5 hotels in Waterford City, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, Ennis, Co. Clare, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan and the new 4 Star Hotel in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Targeting business for all sectors with the responsibility of increasing sales and delivering new revenue for the Hotel group.
Objective of the role
This role reports to the Sales & Marketing Consultant and Hotel Owners.
As the Group Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving sales budgets and sales target for each Hotel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• With the full commercial responsibility for delivering agreed targets you will need excellent negotiation, account management and sales closing skills.
• You will prospect and open new accounts, develop and record a strong pipeline of quality leads and manage the full sales cycle from initial client contact through to sale management of the delivery.
• Develop and nurture relationships with key clients and targeting new clients.
• Perform day-to-day sales activity including - lead generation, sales calls, contracting & rate negotiation, site inspections, attendance at trade shows, client entertainment and regional sales trips.
• Report monthly on account performance and sales activity via CRM.
In additon, report results including business delivered and ROI to the Group Sales Consultant & Hotel Owners.
• Execute quarterly activity plans to support business needs
• Weekly & Monthly monitoring of Corporate accounts/GDS business and targeting, completing relevant RFP’s. Targeting Conference, Incentive and Sports Business.
• Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis, monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
• Input to Hotel pricing strategy and forecasting with Revenue Manager & Sales Manager.
• Assist with the group marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Organise, manage and attend trade shows for the Hotel Group. Organise and participate in evening and weekend promotions, events, trade shows while also creating innovative ideas to grow the brand.
• Management of all proactive marketing activities, including open days, planning corporate events, networking clubs and local marketing sponsorship etc.
• Carry out regular site visits to field's places, meeting with the other teams and identifying opportunities to increase revenue across all areas of the business.
• Ensure a consistent brand message in keeping with the product positioning.
• A typical week will be 1/2 days in the office creating leads/marketing admin 3/4 days of sales meeting. You will a have targeted number of sales calls and revenue per month linked to your performance bonus.
• You must have the digital skills required to utilise all the tools available to generate leads, secure quality appointments and promote the brand access all digital platforms.
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail. Ad hoc sales & marketing duties as required from time to time.
• 3 years + experience in Hotel/Tourism sales.
• Previous experience as a Hotel Sales Manager
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Full clean driver license + car owner.
• Flexibility and ability to work on your own initiative are required.
Perks of the job:
• Flexibility in terms of work location.
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Sales Performance Bonus.
• Company Phone and Laptop
So, if you are passionate about travel and tourism are a self starter and are excited to develop an expanding Hotel Group we would love to hear from you.
For private and confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jean or Catherine on 053 9376931 or email email@example.com