At BSS we are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Recruitment team and manage the first stage of your recruiting process.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a very valuable member of our Recruitment Team and report to our Senior Resourcer. This is also an excellent career path into 360 recruitment should you chose to pursue further career growth in the business.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with 360 Recruiters to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role highly desireable
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings) a distinct advantage
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs) a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills essential
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates essential
- Effective time-management abilities essential
- Ability to communciate effectively on the phone
- Enjoy working with people with a positive and can do attitude