Pest Control Sales & Service Graduate Positions Nationwide Ireland
We are a global leader in pest control, providing quality, dependable and friendly services to any customer big or small across Ireland.
Rentokil Pest Control is part of Rentokil Initial which is one of the world's largest providers of business services.
Today Rentokil Initial plc employs 27,000 people in over 60 countries offering the strengths and experience of a multi-national organisation, but on a local level. Our business is focused on delivering great service to its wide range of customers.
Rentokil is Ireland’s leading Pest Control company and has been operating in Ireland for over 80 years. Rentokil are industry leaders worldwide, taking new innovative approaches to further advance our expertise in the field of pest control.
Due to significant growth we are currently seeking ambitious, customer focused graduates for positions in sales, service and as a field biologist, with other possible opportunities nationwide.
If successful, you will be part of the fastest growing pest control company in Ireland and your role will involve spending time as a field based technician or biologist in a hands-on customer service environment. You will gain valuable experience in the front line which should help prepare you for a number of different roles and career paths.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree subjects: Business, Science or Environmental degrees preferred but applicants from other disciplines are also welcome to apply.
· Degree requirements: 2.2
What training is provided?
· Successful applicants will take part in an extensive induction and training course and will attend the Rentokil Service Academy training .
· The training programme will also involve working in the field supported by service technicians and by managers, getting to know and understand the role.
· Additional role related training and qualifications
What else do I need to know?
· Starting Salary: €25,000
· Additional benefits: company vehicle, bonus and commission schemes
· Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business.
· All applicants will require a full clean drivers licence.
· Job locations: The Role will operate from one of our Nationwide Branch locations but applicants may be asked to relocate to another branch as training placements arise
· Willingness to travel essential as the role will involve working between all of our 4 regional branches.
· Closing Date 16th March 2018