* Expanding Engineering Firm
* Recent Excellent Investment
* Uncapped Commission Scheme
THE ROLE: This Business Development Manager role is to target food & beverage, pharmaceutical, agricultural, construction and cardboard/paper manufacturers. You will be selling to engineers, facilities managers and directors in a largely business development role. Full product training is standard here.
THE COMPANY: With twenty years of trading history behind them and a sales turnover over €5 million, this organisation is now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager in the Dublin area as they have just heavily invested in a new branch. They sell mechanical products and associated consumables and parts into the process, construction, food and beverage, manufacturing end users.
FOR THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Field sales experience
* You will ideally have sold mechanical products
* A good knowledge of the Pharma, Industrial, Manufacturing End User market is essential
* Energetic and hardworking candidates are sought
* Basic Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
* Commission: + €10,000
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!