* Well-Established Automation Firm
* €15 Million Turnover
* New Role to Grow the Team
THE ROLE: The successful Sales Engineer will be selling automation systems and service contracts to production, purchasing and manufacturing levels within industrial end users in the general manufacturing sector. This role is biased towards account management and as such you must possess excellent relationship building and deal closing skills. Customers include food & beverage, pharmaceutical, manufacturing end users as well as blue chip establishments.
THE COMPANY: A privately owned organisation, established in Ireland since the 1980’s our clients are one of the country’s leading suppliers of a range of industrial engineering products. They are now seeking a new Sales Engineer to further develop accounts in Ireland.
FOR THIS SALES ENGINEER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Field sales experience
* You will have a background in technical sales
* Sales to manufacturers and industrial end users is required
* Any capital equipment/system experience is useful
* Well-presented candidates with a good commercial awareness are sought
BENEFITS OF THIS SALES ENGINEER ROLE:
* Basic Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 DOE
* Company Car
* Laptop, Mobile and Fuel Card
LOCATION: Westmeath, Meath, Dublin, Kildare
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!