Advertising and Events Sales Executive:
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious, sales driven people to join our growing sales team. The chosen candidate will be selling across a number of magazine titles and events & an opportunity to develop your skills & grow within the company.
The chosen candidate must be able to work well within a team and must be the type of person that shows strong initiative. You must be fluent in English and possess excellent phone skills with a proven ability to hit weekly sales targets.
This role will suit a candidate that wishes to work with an established publishing and events company.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Researching potential clients for the magazine or events.
- Cold calling clients
- Selling advertising in the magazines
- Selling Exhibition Space and Sponsorship at conference/expos.
- Dealing with existing clients
- Up-dating client information on databases
- Attending exhibitions in Ireland, UK and Europe
- Meeting with clients to discuss campaigns
- Planning features for future issues of the publications
- Achieving weekly sales targets
The Chosen Candidate's skills should include:
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Fluent English.
- Must be willing to show initiative
- Have the ability to work to targets
- Previous advertising experience is a huge advantage
- Good telephone manner when dealing with corporate clients.
- Excellent organisational skills essential.
- Basic computer skills required.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Good salary and commission structure.
- Free Parking
- Paid holidays
For immediate interview, apply with cover letter and CV below
Dublin-based Premier Publishing Ltd was founded in 1995. The company specialises in publishing business to business journals for specific industrial/market sectors including food and drink manufacturing, food service, environment, energy and research & innovation.
The company’s flagship publication is Food & Drink Business Europe, a monthly business magazine for the food and drink processing industries in the UK and Europe.
Premier Publishing & Events, www.prempub.com, also specialises in running business to business exhibitions and conferences including the National Manufacturing Conference & Exhibition, www.manufacturingevent.com, The Sustainable Food and Beverage Manufacturing Conference & Exhibition, www.sustainablefoodexpo.com, The Research and Innovation Conference & Exhibition, www.innovateireland.ie, The Food and Drink Business Europe Conference & Exhibition, www.fooddrinkevent.com, Tech Connect-Live, www.techconnect-live.com, and Food & Drink Business Europe Conference & Exhibition UK, www.fooddrinkevent.co.uk.
Premier publishing is undergoing an expansion this year with the addition of a number of new magazines and events. A number of experience sales executives with be required to sell across our magazines and events.