SalesOptimize is an award winning company specializing in lead generation for B2B companies who are selling products or services to online shops. We are looking for a highly creative, result driven sales person to join our team. We are an approved client of Enterprise Ireland and Wayra UK. Unlike other companies, we generate all your sales leads for you using our innovative technology that scans the internet to find the perfect customers for our product and service
The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for converting sales leads into customers. The customer sign on process is very simple. Typically the sale cycle is 1-4 months. Customer is invited to an online demo, free trial and then close over the phone. Customers are typically in the Corporate and high SME sector
The Outbound Sales Executive will work under general supervision and report to the Sales Manager
- Cold calling to highly qualified leads
- Working directly with merchants on the phone to convert qualified sales leads into customers.
- Resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues.
- Working with the marketing team to provide insights on what is working and what is not working regarding Direct Marketing campaigns
- Onboarding new customers to ensure their account is setup correctly and they are trained on how best to use the platform
- Planning and organisation
- Drive for results
- Customer focus
- Objection handling and negotiation
- Integrity and Trust
- 3+ years proven in outbound sales role
- Comfortable doing cold calling and strong objection handling
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self- motivated & driven
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, pipeline management and sales forecasting
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications ( The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Powerpoint ,Word, Excel).
Benefits: Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of a high growth start-up. Great location on the door step of Luas Red Line, Connolly and Docklands stations
Hours : 2pm to 10pm Monday – Thursday. Friday is 12pm to 8pm
Salary: OTE 50k. Base salary 33K
To Apply: Please send a short covering letter and your CV via email