Specific Duties and Responsibilities will include;
• Achieving and exceeding financial and activity targets as outlined by Manager
• Developing and managing new and existing clients through effective business development, client management and candidate management
• Communicating effectively with colleagues, clients and candidates with a view to building and sustaining long-term relationships.
• Coach, mediate and influence your candidates and clients through the entire recruitment process
• Develop a thorough knowledge of the recruitment process while adhering to strict quality procedures in line with all current employment legislation.
• Adopting innovative problem solving / creative thinking techniques while sourcing candidates and new business opportunities.
• Continual maintenance of client relationships through quality customer service. Assist client through feedback and managing problems, and understanding client needs.
• Database administration and management
• At least 2yrs experience in a Recruitment
• A proven track record of working to strict sales or activity targets
• Superior written, presentation and verbal communication skills
• Effective Time Management skills
• Business Development aptitude
• Positive "can-do" aptitude
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.