The purpose of the Telemarketing Assistant job is to provide a complete telemarketing service for their assigned Branch/Clinic/Hearing Aid Dispensers. He/She is responsible for all telemarketing activity to ensure leads/enquiries are followed up and Dispensers diaries are full. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Telemarketing Assistant must ensure call KPIs are kept at the required levels at all times to ensure organisation KPIs are achieved.
- Customer Care - provide a high level of professional customer care to all customers/suppliers/colleagues.
- Telemarketing – manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls/leads and ensure weekly/quarterly and annual targets are met and diaries are full.
- Diary Management – maintain online diary management system for Hearing Aid Dispensers.
- Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Work all leads and/or data as assigned in Diary Management each day.
- Ensure a minimum of nine test appointment are booked each day.
- Make 100+ calls per day.
- Follow approved call structure and/or scripting for patient contacts.
- Achieve consistently the connected call conversion rate as confirmed by the Regional Manager.
- Achieve a data to appointment conversion as set by the Regional Manager from time to time.
- Achieve consistently an appointment completion rate as set by the Regional Manager from time to time.
- Achieve consistently a Third Party show rate as set by the Regional Manager from time to time.
- Maintain telemarketer tracker with appointments created and outcomes daily.
- Review report with Regional Manager or other Officer as assigned by the Sales Director.
- Comply with all Hidden Hearing Company policies and procedures.
- At all times comply with the duty of confidentiality as set out in the Data Protection Policy in the Staff Handbook.
- Ensure all work practices comply with your duties and obligations as set out in the Staff Handbook and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Acts.
- Provide holiday/absence cover for the other Telemarketing Assistant as required from time to time.
- Participate in cross functional training as scheduled from time to time.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Regional Manager or other Officer from time to time.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
- A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent Time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
- Good Time Management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.