Are you interested in building on your current recruitment experience? Do you have a passion for Sales? Do you enjoy using social media networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)? If so, read on….!
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales and Marketing professional to take over a Live Desk the Cpl Sales Division.
- The recruitment consultant is tasked with developing innovative and proactive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates for our sales desk, you will be working within a team of Sales Recruiters.
- Recruitment consultants should foster and cultivate relationships with key candidates and develop large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term and strategic long-term needs.
- Grow the existing desk and manage existing clients.
- Implement a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs and stay ahead of new innovation
- Gain a deep understanding of the talent landscape in your area; build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of companies and candidates residing within those companies
- Use your market knowledge and sourcing skills to engage with active and non -active applicants
- Cultivate relationships with key candidate and specific talent pools, defined according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization - turn applicants from non-active to active by developing strong candidate relationships
- Build and engage with a talent community that includes a high volume of targeted candidates
- Actively source diverse candidates from a variety of sources.
- Screen candidates that you have identified if you are sourcing for a specific role
Skills and Experience (Qualifications):
- Previous recruitment experience an advantage
- Previous experience dealing with Senior professionals and clients
- Previous experienceworking towards revenue Targets
- Passion for or experience identifying and screening candidates
- Track record of working towards sales targets
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving
- Evidence of building candidate relationships and managing a network of talent
- Demonstrates ability for effective cross group collaboration
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline desirable
Please apply through the link or call Pearce in confidence on 01 614 6064