A leading pan-European IT asset finance company, with successful establishment in Ireland since 2004 is seeking to hire a New Business Regional Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for a designated sales territory and must be able to demonstrate proven new business development with excellent presentation and communication skills.
With an objective to scale growth, foster and nurture relationships with key stakeholders and build continual opportunity, the candidate must be well networked, must lend themselves to a corporate brand and environment and must have a high success rate of sales.
Duties (not restricted to):
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed new business targets
- Implement initiatives in order to grow, develop and retain business customers
- Schedule appointments, attend and present at external customer meetings to review service requirements and determine additional opportunities on a daily basis
- Proactively seek and close additional sales through cold-calling, leads, networking and customer referrals
- Plan and implement regional business marketing activities aimed at generating strategic account opportunities
- Analyse market activity and trends
- Prepare and maintain personal sales pipeline and provide other reports as required
- Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Constructive interaction with internal operation organization to deliver high level client satisfaction and profitability
- Commercially astute (in order to understand the commercial implications
- Commercially customer-focused (in order to meet the needs of each customer)
- Track record in new business development and account management
- Self motivated and driven attitude
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills, ability to priorities tasks
- Be task and process orientated
- Computer literate and have the ability to use all key Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full clean driver’s licence
Competitive Package and Company Car.
Interviews will be held in early January but applications are being accepted now. Please send your CV today.