Senior Sales professional sought for Asset Leasing company based in Sandyford. Responsibility for the Sales division of the Branch, as well as a small field sales team. Fast-Paced / Corporate.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Dublin Branch and sales team.
While developing their own book of business, the Branch Manger will also be responsible for managing and inspiring a sales team. They will develop, implement and maintain a sales strategy to drive growth and success in the branch.
Duties (not restricted to)
- Plan and implement strategies for developing, growing and retaining business.
- Ensure the branch achieves sales goals and new business targets for the region.
- Hire, lead, coach, motivate and develop sales staff.
- Achieve own sales targets and goals.
- Acquire new business partners and manage key customer relationships.
- Negotiate contracts, supervise the preparation of bids and contracts, and monitor their implementation.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure coordinated communications that support the company’s sales goals and presence in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with other Branch Managers and the internal sales support organization to deliver a high level of client satisfaction and profitability.
- Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Provide sales progress and activity reports to Managing Director as required.
- Analyse market activities and trends. Attend trade shows in order to network, meet and acquire new customers.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings to review service requirements and determine additional opportunities on a daily basis
- Self motivated and results driven
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Track record in account management
- Track record of building effective sales teams, strong people management skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks
- Be task and process orientated
- Commercially astute (in order to understand the commercial implications)
- Commercially customer-focused (in order to meet the needs of each customer)
- Full Clean Drivers License
Base Salary, commission, company car. Applications with CV before February 8th.