My client, a leading established IT Distribution company in North Dublin is looking to hire an Account Manager to join their busy Commercial Infrastructure team.
This is an ideal career move for a motivated sales professional looking to assume account management and IT Vendor responsibility working with internationally recognised brands.
It is a great springboard into Technology sales. It is not an agressive sales role.
Ideal candidates are likely to have a mixture of relationship and sales skills with strong commercial acumen and will foster new business within existing client accounts
Experience with IT is a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Working with the existing Ireland Security/Data Centre Products sales team, you will assume ownership of and responsibility for a number of channel partners.
- You will be required to turn around quotes quickly and answer queries providing a first class level of service at all times.
- You will quickly become familiarised with clients’ lines of business and quickly achieve the necessary sales accreditations.
- Equally important are your verbal communications or phone manner, with excellent written skills, coupled with an ambitious and determined nature.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- To Support the Security/Data Centre Products Sales Team on quotes, pricing, escalations and order processing
- To sell product lines into channel partners (existing clients)
- To work closely with the team on meetings, actions and generating pipeline
- Act as a liaison between reseller customers
- Support reseller partners on product benefits to end customers
- Support customers in bids and tender responses
- Support and assist with rollout of relevant programs, events and departmental sales plans.
- Work alongside the sales and technical personnel to ensure a co-ordinated approach
- In all communications present a professional image of the company
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualification in a 3rd level degree
- Of advantage would be Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Cloud Computing or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on enterprise computing would be an advantage
- Broad understanding of IT
- Inside Sales or Sales Co-Ordination experience
- Ability to build relationships and call customers
- The drive to be successful
- Persuasive on product issues. Convincing and influential
- Integrity - acts with courtesy to all and adheres to customer and company policies and procedure
- Clear attention to detail
- Fluency in English – Spoken and written
- Timeline sensitive and goal oriented
- Ability to cope with pressures of peak workloads, short deadlines and End of Quarter
- Committed to learning and self-development
Competitive package with salary and commission.
Applications with CV before February 9th.