Pharmaceutical company in North Dublin requires an Inside Business Development Executive to join the commercial team. Supporting sales and marketing activities to drive partnerships internationally of both OTC products and Licensed products.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. An enthusiastic self-starter, they will be highly organised, analytical coupled with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation.
They will be a strong relationship builder who will adapt a flexible attitude and be willing to travel if necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Sales and marketing support / communication to existing Global partners and suppliers both on and offline.
- Conduct and present product and external market research where required such as regulatory requirements, competitor analysis.
- Develop external relationships along with the Commercial team for potential global partners from identification through CDA’s to contract.
- Work within the internal innovation team.
- Ability to analyse IMS and market data for new product/market targets.
- Source new International Partnerships both through OTC and POM channels.
- Point of contact with the office for new business enquiries and new partner assessments.
- To reach agreed objectives and targets for both prescription and non-prescription portfolio products for the International growth plan.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of market place changes, competitor products and commercial strategies.
- Pipeline plan new markets, NPD launches and new external partnerships.
- Review sales, targets and objectives with the Commercial Director on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Location: Based in Head Office at Swords, Co. Dublin but depending on business demands may require travel to external markets, meetings or conferences.
Working Week: 5-day week (potential infrequent flexibility on weekends may be required e.g. conferences/trade exhibitions)
Key Skills and Attributes
- Be driven, passionate with desire to succeed in pressurised target driven environment.
- Have 3-5Yrs+ experience in business development function ideally within an International environment – pharma, B2C or B2B in healthcare.
- Sector understanding in medical device or pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- Experience/exposure to in/out – licensing.
- Have excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Have a strong results orientated can-do attitude.
- Experience in pipeline delivery and planning.
- Be impactful and have a strong character.
- Strong time management skills, with a proven track record in planning & delivering projects ‘on time’.
- Want to move to a new role where an entrepreneurial culture is fostered and expected.
- Have a preference to work in an established business where a level of autonomy and creativity will be afforded to you.
- Some level of flexibility for potential International travel.
- Commercially focused and ability to analyse and interpret sales data.
- Excellent planning, organisational and diary management skills with the ability to prioritise work and systematic approach to tasks.
- Confident presentation skills.
- High levels of interpersonal skills - ability to work well both on own initiative and also within a team environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Previous experience in a business development role within the areas of Sexual Health, feminine Health or Clinical Nutrition.
- Proficiency in another language would be an advantage.
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce).
- International regulatory exposure & knowledge.
- €35k to €40k + incentivised targeted bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Pension contribution post year 1.
Interviews imminent - apply now with your CV.