SALES EXECUTIVE (FERMOY)
Glennon Brothers (www.glennonbrothers.com) is one of the leading timber processors in Ireland and the UK, with plants in Longford, Fermoy, Troon, and Edinburgh. Glennon Brothers provides a one stop shop solution for sawn softwood in the British Isles and predominantly sells into the builder’s merchant, pallet manufacturing, and fencing sectors. A vacancy has arisen in the Fermoy sales department for a Sales Executive.
· Repeat selling over the phone to an established customer base.
· Working closely with the Fermoy sales team to achieve agreed targets.
· Resolving customer queries and issues.
· General day to day office administration.
This position would suit a 3rd level graduate or a person with a minimum of 2 years office experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Enthusiasm, energy, and a desire to sell.
· The ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
· Excellent attention to detail.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Applications in the strictest confidence, with full CV to: Paul Treacy, Glennon Brothers, Farran South, Fermoy, Co. Cork, or e mail via this website