Sales Team Leader / Team Manager
Leading Global Organization
Competitive package offered
Are you have experienced team leader, ready to step up and take on a new challenge this year?
I have an immediate requirement for a business savvy, inspiring Sales Manager to manage the overall productivity and performance of your growing commercial sales team.
Coming from a direct sales background, you will use your experience to manage your own book of business alongside driving your team to deliver excellence and overall business and success.
This role will see you:
- Plan and implement strategies for developing, growing and retaining business.
- Ensure your team achieves sales goals and new business targets for the region.
- Hire, lead, coach, motivate and develop a team of sales professionals – inside and field
- Achieve own sales targets and goals.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure coordinated communications that support the company’s sales goals and presence in the marketplace.
- Provide sales progress and activity reports to Managing Director as required.
- Analyse market activities and trends. Attend trade shows in order to network, meet and acquire new customers.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Min 1 years’ experience managing or acting manager (team leader) of a team of inside sales/ field sales staff in the B2B sales environment
- Ideally coming from a financial; FMCG; Telco or professional services sales background
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Polished sales manager with excellent communication and motivation competencies
- Can demonstrate experience of successfully leading a sales team in a high pressure environment to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks
- Full Clean Drivers License
What they can offer you:
- A competitive salary, bonus structure and benefits package
- An open organizational structure with many progression opportunities
This is a high priority role for my client so apply now for immediate consideration before its too late!