Location: : Must be living in Dublin to apply for the role
Sales Role + Basic Salary, Bonuses, Company Car, Ipad, Mobile Phone etc
Wurth Ireland are part of a Global Brand name who are leaders in the field of supplying consumables to the Construction, Wood Working, Metal and Automotive Industries.
EXCITING PROFESSIONAL CAREER IN SALES
We are currently going through an expansion phase and we would like to recruit a Trainee Sales Representative to join our existing Sales Representatives in Dublin.
• Managing existing accounts plus cold calling for new accounts
• Maximising sales and profitability for the company
• Achieve your personal and company sales targets within your territory
• Setting up ORSY systems
• Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
• Pursue payment of over due customer debts as determined by the financial controller.
• Managing your daily paper work.
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Effective and clear communicator
• Motivated and driven to succeed
• Attention to detail and able to work with tools/equipment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with and manage Ipad and paperwork.
A full clean driving license is essential.
Proven successful sales experience is not essential as full training will be provided, however, a trade background would be advantageous.
Over All Package consists of:
• Basic Wage
• Food Allowance
• Expensed Company Car
• Mobile Phone
• Incentives throughout the year
OnTarget Earnings Year 1 = €26,000 Plus