* Expanding Irish Organisation
* Full Range of Building Materials/Products
* Strong Industry Brand
* Full Training
THE ROLE: The successful Sales Representative will be calling on builders, contractors (Main and SME), joiners and plumbers in a mainly new business capacity. The role involves dealing with site managers, business owners and buyers. The new sales rep will receive full company training here.
THE COMPANY: With a history stretching back past the last century, there cannot be many companies around with a pedigree like this! Our client supplies a vast range of timber and building materials including doors, flooring, decking and heating systems. They are now looking to grow their €30 million sales turnover by recruiting a new Sales Representative in the Greater Dublin area.
FOR THIS SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales skills
* Candidates will have a track record of selling building materials
* You will have sold into contractors (Main, Sub and SME Contractors)
* Motivated and hardworking sales reps will do well here
BENEFITS OF THIS SALES REPRESENTATIVE ROLE:
* Basic Salary: €40,000 - €45,000 (DOE)
* Commission: + €5,000 - €10,000
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare
BMS specialise in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We are recruiting within the industrial, construction, ICT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Manager’s, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!