Established for over 150 years and a turnover in the billions, our client is one of the global leaders in medical device manufacturing. They now wish to recruit a sales specialist in their stoma care and Urology division on a 12 month contract. This is a new division within their business and one which has had excellent growth since its introduction.
THE ROLE: The new Sales Specialist will be hired on a 12 month contract initially, to cover a maternity leave period. Depending on business conditions, as well as opportunities that might arise within the meantime, there is an opportunity for this contract to be made permanent. The new Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling a range of Stoma Care products, as well as Urology products into Hospitals predominantly, but you will also sell to the primary care and community care sector. You will engage with the relevant consultants within hospitals, as well as GPs, nursing managers and chief pharmacists. As this is an existing patch, the majority of your time will be account management focused, however, there will be some new business development involved.
Territory - North Leinster, across to Mayo
* You must have experience selling into the healthcare sector in Ireland. Ideally experience selling into hospitals, but if you have some relevant experience with similar products, but have sold only to primary care, community care or nursing homes, you may also be considered.
* Candidates with experience selling stoma care or urology products will have a distinct advantage, however, experience with other products areas will also be considered.
* You must be a quick learner and capable of multitasking and prioritising workflow
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
THE COMPANY: With a history expanding back over 150 years, this organisation is a global leader in the medical device manufacturing sector. They employ a staff of over 50000 worldwide and have numerous successful product divisions.
THE PACKAGE FOR SALES SPECIALIST:
* Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
* Bonus: €15,000 - €20,000
* Company Car provided
* Benefits: 23 days holidays, lunch allowance, laptop, phone
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!