Client Account Executive - Mat Leave(view to permanency) : Strong Customer/Admin experience with previous Client Account exposure : Dundalk
* Managing a client portfolio including large and smaller clients and occasionally works in conjunction with other Client Account Managers on some larger programmes.
* Responsible for every aspect of the client programme i.e. initial contact, programme set up and design , and managing fieldwork.
* They are also responsible for proofing large volumes of reports daily and providing analysis & presentations to the clients based on these findings.
* The Client Account Executive/Manager reports to the Project Managers and Operations Manager.
* They also work closely with other Client Account Managers, Client Account Supervisors and our Assessor Manager
• 3rd Level Graduate
• At least 5 years office/administration experience (preferably an open office environment)
• Previous client management experience (i.e. client accounts/programmes)
• Previous experience of working in a team
• Excellent communication, including telephone and written skills
• Significant experience/knowledge in using excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint
• Own a car with a full driving license and ability to travel to Dublin or Belfast on occasions is desirable but not essential (expenses reimbursed)