A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Company. We are passionate about running events whether large or small, business or consumer based in Ireland or further afield and wish to hire a Telesales Executive due to company expansion. The successful candidate will be expected to work across our full Exhibition and Event Portfolio in Ireland and abroad in exhibition stand sales. If you are passionate about events and feel you have what it takes to work with this dynamic and growing company we would like to hear from you.
The core role for the Telesales Executive will involve stand sales at our exhibitions to the corporate and consumer markets. The role will allow potential for development within the Sales team over time. The key tasks for the role include but are not limited to:-
· Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsors and exhibitors;
· Follow-up calls and feedback;
· Research and development of lists of potential exhibitors along with event sales calls.
· Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors;
· Update the company database as required;
· Raise booking forms for sponsors and exhibitors once sales agreement has been reached;
· Building & maintaining relationships and networking;
· Sell by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
· Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
The ideal candidate will:-
· Be Educated to degree level
· Have the ability to build a natural rapport with people
· Be a team player who is enthusiastic, bright and has a can-do attitude
· Have the ability to think on their feet in a competitive market
· Have the confidence to talk to key decision makers
· Have a good telephone manner
· Have Sales experience in B2B or exhibition sales desirable but not necessary as training will be provided.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications: Negotiation & Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales