Sales Account Mger: Biolgics : Home Base with 30% Travel both Nationally and Internationally
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage existing client base and identify new clients. Limited cold calling.
* Lead sales program in assigned territory applying technical/scientific skills to compete for customers.
* Assist Global Account Management with presenting global capabilities, qualifying leads, demonstrating added value and closing new business opportunities by providing scientific support
* Provide technical leadership and direction to support customers and the Global Accounts team.
* Establish regular interface and communication with the Global Accounts team .
* Fulfill subject matter expertise role, working with marketing to assure design, development and implementation of marketing tools and programs that support company goals.
* As required, give overview of assigned product line and services to internal and external contacts.
* As required gather data on marketing trend, and competitive products and pricing.
* Develop and qualify account leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting.
* Build relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company products and services.
* Communicate available products and services and inform customers of new products and services in a timely manner.
* Handle initial inquires and qualify all prospective opportunities - effectively communicate the value proposition of the company’s products and services.
* Prepare and implement a comprehensive territory management plan to indicate target opportunities
* Participate and assume support role in national and international tradeshows.
* Participate in sales meetings as required.
* BSc. in a relevant science discipline.
* Proven track record in Sales, especially in the Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Device Industry.
* Have experience of building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Strong track record in meeting/exceeding clients expectations
* Be able to travel at least 30% of their time - both nationally & internationally
* Valid driver’s license required
* Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
* Proficient in computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail).
* Must be a self-starter and motivated.
* Must be familiar with the sales process as follows: