Are you currently seeking a new career move in 2018 ? If so this may be the role for you
A well establised oil distrbutor is currently recruiting for an Area Sales Rep for the Midlands area. This is a full-time permanent role.
This role will involve both account management and new bsuiness development. My client has built strong business relationships with customers in the Automotive , Agricultural and Industrial trades in recent years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following area ; Laois , Offaly , Tipperary , South Galway , Roscommon , Longford & Westmeath.
Duties to include
* To build and maintain profitable long term relationships with all new and current clients, providing them with excellent account management combined with the best customer service.
* Meet agreed targets on sales and credit and continuously monitor progress, by generating new business in your area of operation wherever possible.
* Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
* Provide the Lubricants Manager with competitor feedback and industry insight contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
* Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
* Participate in promotional shows (eg Agricultural Shows)
* Strong and effective selling skills with minimum 2/3 years of field sales experience (Knowledge of the oil distribution industry an advantage)
* Self starter – with the ability to set and achieve targets to match Company growth strategies
* Good inter personal and presentation skills
* Ability to network and have a list of key contacts
* Able to plan and organise time effectively and efficiently
* Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
* High self-motivation and ability to work under minimal supervision
Competitive base salary & commisson ( OTE Year 1 of 40k )
Company car , laptop & phone
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439 ( Office hours only please )