Customer Service / Commercial Accounts Manager
Cavan, Co. Cavan
If you’re an ambitious customer service professional with great leadership skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark with an innovative business.
Established in 1973, our client is a leading fire protection business with a rapidly-growing customer base. They are now looking for a passionate Customer Service / Commercial Accounts Manager to join their team in Cavan.
With a strong focus on quality and service excellence, our client takes pride in their unrivalled expertise and commitment to their customers.
In this important role, you will have the chance to help shape our client’s Customer Service function and take it to new heights of success.
As the Customer Service / Commercial Accounts Manager, you’ll maximise the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of our client’s Customer Service Hub. Above all, you’ll ensure that customers receive a first-class service.
Leading a team of four – six personnel, you will train, coach and guide your team to perform to the best of their ability. You’ll encourage the contribution of new ideas and help staff fulfil their potential.
Additionally, you will:
- Recruit new team members and conduct performance reviews
- Maximise the productivity of resources (including staff and technology)
- Handle complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Keep records of all incoming and outgoing tenders
- Look for ways to further improve and innovate within your department
- Maintain your knowledge of industry developments
To be considered, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in a customer services role
- At a minimum, three years’ experience of managing a customer services team
- Experience of dealing with both B2B and B2C customers
Organised, reliable and results-driven, as the Customer Service / Commercial Accounts Manager, you’ll also need great communication skills, a practical mindset to resolve problems on the spot and the ability to see the bigger picture and make informed decisions.
Experience of working in the fire protection industry would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Customer Service / Commercial Accounts Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Manager, Commercial Accounts Manager, Customer Services Manager, Customer Services Supervisor, Customer Services Team Leader, Customer Care Manager, Customer Service.