Graduate opportunity with one of the world’s largest water treatment companies. With a turnover in the billions, this organisation now seeks to recruit a Technical Sales Representative to be based on site with a client in Limerick. Excellent career opportunity
THE ROLE: Based on a customer site in Limerick, operating in the mining industry, the new Technical Sales Representative will work to ensure that this customers operation is supported and to ensure the that every opportunity to increase revenue through this customer is capitalised upon. You will deal mainly with process engineers and production teams on site, and provide technical support to maintain, monitor and trouble shoot existing applications. You will also deal with laboratory departments, particularly R+D, to help deliver solutions that can grow this account.
* This role is an excellent opportunity for a graduate, with preferable 1 year experience (or placement experience) to develop their career.
* Ideally you will be degree qualified in chemistry, industrial chemistry or chemical engineering
* Candidates who are degree qualified in other scientific or engineering disciplines, but show enthusiasm for heavy industry, should also apply
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
THE COMPANY: Established for almost 100 years, this organisation is a global leader in the supply of products and services for water, energy and air applications. They sell into a wide variety of sectors, including food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturing, healthcare, energy and mining. With a turnover in the billions, and a solid reputation as an employer, this is a great opportunity for this wishing to develop their career with a market leader.
THE PACKAGE FOR TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* Salary: €20,000 - €30,000
* Bonus: 10%
* Company Car provided
* Benefits: healthcare, pension, laptop, phone
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!