International Customer Service Executive with German - Westmeath
This role will be responsible for processing sales orders whilst interacting with direct and retail customers to provide world class customer services for incoming and outbound sales and customer service calls. The role also includes administrative customer service tasks including responding to emails, handling mailings and sending information to customers.
* Ability to recognise, respond and resolve all customer queries with a sincere commitment to excellent customer service.
* Ability to employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond customer frustrations and solve customer problems.
* Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers.
* Ability to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines.
* Ability to manage time effectively, to prioritise daily tasks, to prepare personal schedules and follow tasks through completion.
* Ability to categorise and log all incoming calls and accurately complete case notes in the call tracking database.
* Achieve and maintain a performance standard, including but not limited to: conversion of calls to sales, up-sales, maintain average call times and average order values, minimise call handling time, maintain customer satisfaction and resolution times.
* Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness.
* Ability to probe for underlying issues and pose critical questions as outlined by the companies complaint procedure.
* Ability to search and retrieve data from various databases and to multitask with multiple applications during a phone call.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
* Customer Service experience essential.
* High level of accuracy.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Fluency in German and English.
* Experience in an inbound target-driven call centre desirable but not essential.
* Must be a team player and flexible.
* Display excellent organisational and time management skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
* Flexible with regard to working hours and responsibilities.
* Strong computer and administration skills essential knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and SAP an advantage.
* Ability to demonstrate a problem solving approach to challenges.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Customer Care Executive, Customer Care Agent, Customer Care, Customer Service Administrator, German, Delivery Processing, Administration, Sales Processing, Tele Sales