My client is the first and leading commercial dental benefit provider in Ireland. They provide dental insurance cover to more Irish individual families and a number of employer groups than any other brand.
They are looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join the team. The position is responsible for the day to day account management of the corporate client base coordinating with internal departments as required. The role is to enhance the relationship with corporate customers and manage the ongoing requirements that they expect in a timely manner.
- Responsible for generating new sales opportunities in the corporate market.
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and sponsors.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Dealing with all aspects of a sales campaign.
- Responsible for continued updates to customers with regular scheme health check, calls/emails etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that any tailored customer specifics are implemented on Customer Online Enrolment sites and coordinate where required, to include sales ownership of portal register.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Main point of contact with the corporate group and the companys internal team to coordinate scheme member details.
- Insurance qualification preferred, minimum Approved Product Advisor (APA).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2+ years in a dental or insurance background preferred.
- Experience in B2B sales, ideally with experience in employee benefits/insurance.
- Up to 45-50k
- Bonus scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Company paid dental
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday