Sales Representative Cosmetics – Cork & Munster
Crossell Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a client for a Sales representative to work directly for a cosmetic sales business calling to stores within the Cork and greater Munster area and developing business within existing channels and launching new products.
- To build and maintain sales within existing pharmacy and department store
- Improving/maintaining existing share of space, distribution and displays within specified outlets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities e.g., product launches, promotions.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing accurate and relevant reports and information.
- A minimum of 2 years’ field sales experience
- Experience selling premium brands in a highly competitive environment
- Ambitious, pro-active and energetic in developing business
- Effective time manager with ability to prioritize/multi-task
- A professional manner, articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bonus Schemes based on KPI’s
Expenses (Petrol, parking etc.)
Mobile & Tablet