Part-time Merchandiser Monaghan - 10 hours per month
Crossell are one of Ireland's leading field marketing agencies. Working with leading household brands across a variety of retail channels including Dunnes, Tesco, Supervalu. We are currently recruiting for a part-time merchandiser for Monaghan town. The position involves merchandising and auditing work representing various brands. Hours and calls will vary so flexibility is required.
Regular work includes 1.5 hrs fortnightly Tuesday and 1.5hrs fortnightly Thursday with additional hours which will be changeable.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- To merchandise product for maximum visibility in store, generating extra space for the brand and the client’s products
- Representing all the client’s brands & products in a professional manner
- Optimising the replenishment of stock on shelf and display units
- Liaising with sales representatives and store managers
- Prompt and accurate reporting on all calls
- Some merchandising and/or retail experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communicator with appropriate professional politeness
- Great attention to detail
- Applicants will ideally have their own transport and a full clean driver’s licence
- Flexible with working days and hours