#Teamguidant currently have a vacancy for on-site recruitment partner to be based with one of our clients in Dublin. This is a really great opportunity to work alongside our client dealing with all contract recruitment, developing excellent stakeholder /supplier and internal relationships to ensure full facilitation of the whole recruitment lifecycle. This role will see you being based predominantly in Ireland although travel to our client other site at Ringaskiddy will be required on a frequent basis.
Your main responsibilities will include all of the following:
Provide a consultative recruitment service to hiring managers.
* Develop strategic and collaborative relationships with the customer and suppliers.
* Support the Account Manager in fulfilling account objectives and deputising in their absence.
* Ensure full job briefings are undertaken for every role recruited and involvement in directly sourcing some of them.
* Manage customer expectations throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
* Ensure all recruitment administration is completed in line with SLA and operations manual.
* Proactively develop and continuously improve the service provided.
* Effectively manage issues and queries to resolution or escalation.
We are looking for someone with a recruitment background, who is able to act as the main point of contact with our client and have demonstrable experience in influence and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels.
As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in contingent workforce management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! We love making a difference to our client's businesses and helping them to succeed. Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we’ve also just won APSCo’s RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for?
We are unswervingly committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process – just let us know how we can help!
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.